segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2009

Be Happy!

I've already lost the will to live once
And for a long time I couldn't forgive me
In other words I lost the biggest battle
And since I'd already lost, There's no me to care about

So what is a loser still doing here?
What's my purpose?
To avoid everybody else's pain
To help everyone else win
That was the best answer I could find at that moment

But that's impossible.
They want the same for you as well
They want you to be happy

Then I got stuck in this question:
"How can someone who already lost win?"

I thank my mother for supporting me that time
Giving me this second chance
And only now I truly decided to accept it

That's why
For the ones whom despite all my pushing
Still worries about me
I beg you to forgive me
Being so selfish and not letting you help me as well

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário